Never be without protection! Shield your hands from germs and infection by killing 99.99% of germs with our hand sanitizer that meets the US centers for Disease standards.
Every day we go outside and get exposed to germs that we cannot see. Cleaning hands at key times is one of the most important steps you can take to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to those around you.
Queen’s spray hand sanitizer is a safe and effective way to kill 99.99% of germs so you stay safe, clean, and healthy.
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Scent Free or Scented
- 80% Ethyl Alcohol
- Meets Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Standards
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Tea Tree, Water, Vitamin E oil and Fragrance Oil (Only if scented)
Hand Sanitizer Spray - Aqua
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire/flame.
- Do not use in or near eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and contact a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children
Apply to hands thoroughly, then rub together. Allow to dry without wiping. Do not use other than directed.
Store below 104F (40C). May discolor certain fabrics.
Ethyl Alcohol 70-75%
Aloe vera leaf gel, Glycerin, Tea tree oil, fragrance oil, Aqua/Purified water and Vitamin E oil.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.