Air fresheners have been around for ages and almost anyone has one inside their cars or house these days. Just like any other type of air fresheners, car air fresheners are designed to keep the car smelling
nice at all times and to get rid of any nasty odors that might otherwise make the drive less than enjoyable.
Thanks to our special formula, these fresheners can be used for air purifying, odor absorbing, smell removing and air refreshing. They can also be used outside the car, whether inside the house or a garage. At the same time, it should be said that these fresheners differ from standard fresheners not only by design but by efficiency as well. In each category you'll see the options for our most popular fragrances, if you don't see what you like email us at email@example.com and we will let you know if its available.
Air Mist Fresheners - Melei
Rest assured, your order and payment information is secure and protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Sales tax is required on orders shipped within Illinois
Uh-oh. Was something wrong with your order? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt so we can make it right.
Please do keep in mind that you are buying 100% natural, small batch, handcrafted products, so variation may occur.
Due to sanitary reasons, we do not accept any returns or exchanges unless we ship incorrect products, or your order was damaged during shipping. If either of these happen, please email email@example.com with 48 hours of receipt of your order to obtain authorization for a return.
To be eligible for a return, the sanitary seal must be unbroken and your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once you have emailed us to obtain a return authorization, please mail to: P.O. Box
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, consider purchasing a tracking number while shipping or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Queen Lavish Scents currently ships within the United States and Canada only.
Free standard shipping over $75 applies to orders shipping within the United States only, using USPS first class or priority mail (not expedited)
Once your order has been received and payment processed, your item(s) will ship within 3 business days via USPS. After leaving our facility, USPS typically delivers in 2–5 business days. You will receive an email notification from us that contains tracking information once your order has been shipped.
Priority Shipping: Choosing priority shipping at checkout will expedite the process of USPS delivering your order, but it will not imply a rush processing of fulfillment. If you choose to select priority shipping at checkout, your order will still ship within 3 business days.
"My tracking says the package was delivered, but I haven't received anything!"
As soon as the tracking on your order is updated by the USPS as "delivered," this triggers an automatic email from Queen’s Lavish Scents to let you know your package has been delivered. Occasionally, a parcel will be marked as delivered by USPS prematurely. If you received a delivery notice only to find your parcel is nowhere to be found, here's what you can do:
1. Ask your family/roommates or other people you live with. I've found most often the scenario is that your family member or roommate has picked it up without telling you.
2. USPS delivery vans have GPS that sometimes automatically update a shipment as delivered before it's delivered. Wait another business day because the package was most likely marked as delivered accidentally and will arrive the following business day.
3. Ask your neighbors. Accidental delivery to a neighbor is somewhat common, especially if you live in an apartment or condo complex, but it may also happen to home owners as well.
4. If none of the above solutions work, contact your local post office. Be sure to call your local office and not the USPS Helpline (this can take a lot of time, and they'll only tell you what you already know from your tracking information). If you call your local office, you can ask who delivered your parcel and ask them for details about that day's delivery. They are used to these types of questions and can usually provide more detailed, helpful information.
5. If the parcel does not show up within 5 business days (this is extremely rare), it may be lost or stolen. Please call the post office and file a claim. You can also do so online.
Queen’s Lavish Scents cannot reimburse orders that were misdelivered by the post office or stolen from a property. If you suspect your order was stolen from your property, please consider having future orders shipped to a more secure location.